Sample of Our Rates – Compare Them Too What You Now Pay – We Can Get Coverage for Most Contractors
|Code #||Description||* Base Rate|
* Rates subject to Experience Discounts, CPAP credit which further lower your cost.
About Our Main Program:
- Out of all the New York and New Jersey Workers Compensation companies rates are some of the lowest we’ve seen. —
- Most contractors qualify for coverage. —
- For tougher class contractors like roofers, demolition, excavation, contractors working at heights, we have another low rate program. —
- Cover workers in multiple states. —
- Quote turnaround can be 24 hours or less.
- Monthly payment plan —
- We can offer both payroll processing and workers compensation. The difference between program represented is company owns their insurance company which translates into long-term coverage stability for YOU. —
- You can issue your own certificates on-line. —
- Proper payroll classification. —
- Simplified Audits —
- Customer service – You can get someone on the phone in seconds. —
- There are no policy or service fees charged
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Replacing policies that are being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2021 – BGES Group