In the past few years have you’ve been hit by phony workers compensation claims, by a few rotten apple employees, for hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Have these claims caused your insurance company to drop coverage or drastically increase rates?
Do you have a debit “Experience Modification Factor (EMR)” of 1.25, 1.50, 1.75 or higher causing skyrocketing premiums and loss of work?
There are employees who habitually put in claims. Some do it every few years. Some do it within days of employment. Almost all receive help from an attorney. Together they can destroy a company’s loss experience.
Then there are people not even your employees that go directly to your state’s Workers Comp Board to file claims. One day when you open your mail you learn you have a new claim that wasn’t reported which puts you in an uncomfortable and disadvantaged position with your insurance company.
Here’s what happened to one employer. He’s a New York City General Contractor. One of his employees was installing flooring and while carrying flooring slats pinched his finger. Employee filed claim, insurance company paid for his medical bills and a few weeks lost wages. When payment was about to stop he started complaining his shoulder hurt. The carrier then had to increase their reserve to over six figures.
For same employer, he hired a person that had a soccer injury five years previous to employment. Within weeks of starting work, person put in claim for a knee injury. No one saw him get hurt. Actually he told several co-workers what he was doing. They told the boss. The carrier still had to set up a reserve for $310,000.
Between two claims, amounting to over $400,000, his carrier non-renewed coverage. Please note prior to claims he never had a loss. He also had the same carrier for 5 years.
What can you do if you have a run of bad luck or a few rotten apples destroying your loss experience? We have a GREAT SOLUTION but before we tell you, read about these 4 cases.
- We helped a Long Island Tree Contractor with over $1.2 million in claims get coverage for half what he was paying. His carrier was charging him $200,000.
- We helped a Queens Demolition contractor whose company non renewed him due to $650,000+ in claims replace coverage with a carrier whose rates were lower than what he previously paid.
- We helped a Brooklyn General Contractor who was being non-renewed by his carrier with over $1 million in losses replace coverage with slightly lower rates.
- We helped another Brooklyn General Contractor who had $1 million in claims, most scam claims, replace coverage at comparable pricing.
When an employer has a run of bad luck their only alternative is to get coverage through a state or assigned risk plan. When they do they usually pay through the nose. Being in contact we hear how they STRUGGLE. Customer’s owing them money doesn’t help.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET MONEY BACK ON YOUR PAST SEVEN (7) YEAR WORKER’S COMPENSATION POLICY’S?
There are mistakes insurance companies make when calculating premiums. There are credit’s employers are entitled to that may not have been applied. Experience Modification Factors have mistakes. Audits have mistakes. Working on a Contingency basis, we review your policies and if there’s mistakes get you money back. You sign three documents, we do all the work. This is a complete WIN situation for YOU! Interested call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853
Let BGES GROUP (that’s us) who specialize at Worker’s Compensation do for YOU what we’ve done for these 4 business owners. This is our specialty. We’ve been at it for 39 years. If you’re in trouble let us get you out of it.
Here’s What Some Say About Us On “Google Review.”
I highly recommend BGES Group if you are in need of help figuring out your workers compensation or disability rights. When you are completely lost and confused and full of complicated questions, like myself, call BGES and speak to Gary. His patience and kind demeanor made me feel comfortable and confident that he is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely wants to help you. Their customer service is excellent, I received an immediate call back and Gary remained on the phone with me answering every question honestly and remained patient through our lengthy conversation which concluded in a very favorable outcome for my family and I. Thank you so much Gary, your kindness is much appreciated. Michael
Absolutely the best agent my business has dealt with ever!!! Gary is the ultimate professional. He is both prompt and efficient with his services and is able to find the best pricing as well. I highly recommend his services! Eric
Gary is a non stop guy. He got me my insurance for a better price with the same coverage! Thanks Gary. Doug
I received almost instantaneous response on all my requests. And they certainly do a great job in obtaining the best insurance provider for my business. Very happy with their service. Mario
For help call Gary Wallach, Monday through Sunday, 9am to 9pm, at 914-806-5853. Email us at email@example.com.
About Our Agency:
- We are construction insurance specialists.
- Been insuring contractors since 1981.
- Our group does $200+ million in business.
- One of our specialties is Worker’s Compensation. We can help you deal with some real thorny issues.
- We have “Main Street” GL programs for New York City contractors (we cover NY, NJ, CT) that just a handful of agencies have.
- We have purchasing leverage and can get you excellent rates.
- On any given day we have a great pulse on the market place. If there is a new program out there that you can benefit from we will find it.
- We have a program to screen all your subcontractor’s insurance policies so you don’t have to do it.
- We offer Property, General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Workers’ Compensation, N.Y.S. Disability, Group Health and Personal Lines (Homeowners, Personal Auto, Personal Umbrella, Boat, Jewelry, Fine Arts) insurance policies.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Replacing policies that are being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2021 – BGES Group