(Please Note this program is designed for contractors and is not a State or Assigned Risk plan.)
Workers Compensation Program:
- Savings up to 40%.
- Our program was created to provide worker’s compensation coverage to contractors in NY, NJ, CT.
- Our program offers long-term coverage stability. It is NOT a state or assigned risk plan
- We have one of the best claims services in the industry. If a claim is questionable we know how to fight it and we will. We want to keep your experience mod low and rates too.
- We cover you with THE RIGHT coverage while operating outside of your home state. For example, if you are a NY contractor and take a job in NJ that will last 1 ½ months, the NY state plan will not cover a claim arising from that job. Did you know New Jersey’s medical benefits are substantially higher than New York’s? Not having the right coverage can knock you out of business.
- To bind we require a low up front deposit. On renewals, NO deposit is required.
- Proper payroll assignments. Payrolls will be assigned to the right class codes. You are given control over this.
- Proper payroll caps – Our program caps payrolls as required by your state’s worker’s compensation rules.
- Simplified audits – Our auditors just want to make sure you classified workers correctly. They also want to make sure your subs have coverage. They can be in and out in 15 minutes.
- You can issue your own certificates on-line. C105.2’s for DOB and DOT done by our organization in less than 10 minutes.
- FIRST CLASS service. You will work with one person who has 37 years experience and when you call or email responds immediately. This person is very responsible, picks up the phone when you call even on weekends and is a pleasure to deal with. He is knowledgeable, street smart and gets the job done.
- We DO NOT charge $500 to $5,000 policy or 10% service fees. We provide V.I.P. service to every client we work that’s in program.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Funding for the Construction Industry, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance and Personal lines.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have a fiercely competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – BGES Group