- High rates (finding you lower rates is what we are great at)
- Being cancelled or non renewed
- Feel like you overpaid for past Worker’s Compensation policies? At NO up front cost to YOU, let us do a review and there were, get you your money back! Examples of refunds: $50,000, $230,000, $300,000 and $500,000. We go back seven years so we are talking a lot of money! We do all the work. Great WIN WIN! So easy to do. Call Gary at 914-806-5853 to discuss.
- Poor loss experience
- High Experience Modification
- Your company’s audits are brutal. They ask for copies of contracts, purchase orders, what you pay vendors, everything! Looking for a new company because you can’t stand your present one?
- Policy does not cover you while working out-of-state? State plans usually do not cover you properly when working out of states weeks at a time. They leave you exposed to huge uncovered financial obligations that can knock you out of business.
- Payrolls misclassified
- Paying a fixed monthly installment BUT would like payments to be lower when business is slow?
- Having to come up with a 15%-25% renewal deposit every year. Would like to get rid of renewal deposit requirements.
If you need help with any of the above give us a call. We can offer you every conceivable option available and get the job done when others can’t. Please note we ONLY cover the states of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 60+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Replacing policies that are being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2022 – BGES Group