Are You a Tri-State Contractor Who Is Unhappy With Their General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Auto, Bond or Workers’ Compensation Rates or Coverage? Call and See If You Fit Into One of Our Top 5 Construction Programs. A Queens Contractors Reduced His Premium From $375,000 to $197,000. Be Next!
Here’s What We Can Do For You:
1. We offer the top 5 construction programs in the tri-area. Some are exclusive to a few agencies, ours being one. If we can fit you into one of them you’ll receive great coverage, rates and coverage stability. We recently helped a Queen’s contractor get into one and by doing so reduced his premium from $375,000 to $197,000. In addition, he obtained a “Cadillac” policy that none of his client’s has a problem accepting.
2. Does your policy have a “Labor Law” exclusion? No Contractual Liability? Subcontractor Hammer Clause? Interior height restriction? Exterior height restriction? Do these height restrictions apply to you or your subs work too? Is your policy rate based on gross receipts? Would it be better if it were based on payroll and subcontractor costs? Do you have Primary/Non Contributory coverage? Blanket Additional Insured coverage? Does your Blanket Additional Insured cover everyone that is required to be covered under the contracts you sign? Do you have Blanket Waiver of Subrogation coverage? If we can fit you into one of our programs then we can get rid of these exclusions, get you “Cadillac Coverage” maybe for better pricing too.
3. You know how some large companies have considerable buying leverage due to their volume of business? Well we do hundreds of millions in premium so we usually can get great deals for our client’s. The beauty of our office is you get the benefit of our pricing leverage BUT “I Personally Treat Every Client Like They Were a $10 Million Dollar Account.” Click here and read what my clients have to say.
4. Most brokers are generalists. They sell policies having no clue about the exclusions, warranties, restrictions. This places many contractors in great financial jeopardy. We are construction specialists and have 39 years under our belt. Instead of taking hours to research your account, we have a team that brainstorms then knows what to do. You get this help for FREE by contacting us.
5. Do you need bid or performance bonds? We have a separate department for our client bonding needs. Need higher limits? Lower rates? Expert advice? Whatever you need we can help.
6. Are you paying exorbitant premiums for your Commercial Umbrella Liability Policy(s)? The pricing for this coverage has gone through the roof! We have exclusive programs that only a handful of agents represent. If we can fit you into one of them you can end up saving a fortune with much better coverage. We just renewed a Bronx contractor’s $5 million Umbrella for just $19,000.
7. A lot of contractor general liability policies require their subs carry proper coverage. Failure to do so can cause a claim to be denied or be subject to a substantial deductible. Would you like help screening your sub contractor’s insurance policies? We can DO THAT FOR YOU! Not only doing so protects you in the event of a claim but it can help fit you into one of our exclusive programs saving you a ton of money while offering you comprehensive protection.
8. Unhappy with your Workers’ Compensation company, pricing, service? We have a program that offers some of the lowest rates in the tri-state area as well as better protection (it is not a state program).
9. Do you take jobs out of state for weeks at a time? If you are with an assigned risk or a state carrier, you may be exposed to a substantial uncovered financial liability. For example, you are a New York contractor who has a 2 month job in New Jersey. One of your employees gets hurt and decides to file claim in New Jersey. New Jersey hospital stay is $179,000. On the other hand if employee filed claim in New York, hospital stay may be $79,000. You could be out of pocket $100,000 without the right coverage. Our program can eliminate this problem.
10. We can do for YOU what most other agency don’t offer. Try to fit you into one of our top programs, design a policy where the exclusions, limitations, restrictions are tailored around your needs. Screen your subcontractors insurance. Help you with bid and performance bonds. We also offer Group Health and all personal lines coverages. Finally “I Will” treat you like you are the only account in the world that matters regardless of size because that is what YOU deserve and how I treat people.”
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have a competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
Identity Theft – Over the past year hundreds of thousands of people have had to deal with identity theft. This has become such a huge problem so we now offer Identity Theft Protection. We heard stories of kids going for car loans and learning they owe $200,000+ to companies they never heard of. Under our program you can protect yourself, spouse and children. Anyone you know can purchase this protection though our plan! Click here to learn more or sign up.
If you would like to speak with us call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here to email or click here to visit our website.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2019 – BGES Group