Here’s What We Can Offer You:
- A network of 50+ companies to market your account to. More options = better rates and coverage for YOU!
- Have the following exclusions in your General Liability Policy? Let us help you restructure coverage.
- Labor Law
- Employee Injury
- Contractor Limitation Endorsement
- No or limited contractual liability
- Exterior Height exclusion
- Subcontractor Insurance Requirements
- Whatever exclusions are in your policy that you are not comfortable with we can help address.
- Access to programs 95% of brokers do not have!
- We do $160 million in business. Market tens of contractor’s accounts weekly. Have a great pulse on the marketplace. Use our leverage and relationships to better your situation!
- Construction insurance is our #1 area of expertise. Most brokers are generalists. We are one of New York’s leading experts! We know how to present your account to companies to get you the best rates and coverage. We know what exclusions should NOT be in your policies and custom design each of them to fit your needs!
- If you use subcontractors it is very important to screen their policies. We have a whole department set up to do the job! We can help you qualify for more work!
- Commercial Umbrella Liability – Has your policy’s pricing increased drastically? We represent THE BEST companies from a pricing and coverage standpoint!
- Worker’s Compensation – Unhappy with your pricing, company, in the middle of an audit dispute, can’t get someone on the phone when you need help? Solution: We have a program (it is not a state plan) that is one of tri-state’s best programs! If you haven’t obtained a quote you should!
Please note if you are in a state plan and operate out of state you could have a coverage problem. For example, your office is in state A and you get a job in state B for 3 months. If an employee gets injured and files claim in state B most likely you will be denied coverage. We have a great solution!
Issues We Address:
A)Lowering pricing – We have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%
B) Finding a new company
C) Being cancelled or non-renewed
D) Audit disputes
E) Company creating fictitious payroll
at audit time
F) Lowering high experience
G) Misclassification of payrolls
H) Lowering or eliminating renewal
I) Obtaining coverage when you’ve been without
J) Covering multiple states under one
K) Eliminating 10% service or policy
L) Timely issuance of certificates
M) Being able to get someone on the
phone when you need to
P) 1099 employees
Q) Looking for a new payroll service
9) Business Auto Insurance – We have 10 companies to obtain quotes from. Unhappy with what you now pay let us take a look and see how we can help!
10) Bonding – We are on of New York’s leading bonding agencies. We have relationships with bonding companies that can get the job done when others can’t. We have over 40 years experience helping contractors with their bonding needs. Try us we will make life easier for you!
11) Group Health – We work with one of New York’s best group health insurance experts. Unhappy with your rates? Coverage design? Service? Need to deal with someone who has answers to your questions? We have THE RIGHT person for you! Everyone loves our guy! Call 914-806-5853 for help today!
12) Identity Theft – Over the past year tens of millions of credit cards have been hacked and phony checks issued. People’s Social Security numbers are being stolen by the tens of millions. This has become such a huge problem so we now offer Identity Theft protection. We heard stories of kids turning 18 applying for car loans and learning they owe $200,000+ to companies they never heard of. Under this program you can protect yourself, spouse and children. Anyone can purchase protection, and they should. Click here to learn more or sign up.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues
we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY) – We we have 50 insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey/Connecticut Contractors: We have a competitively priced General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Rates can be up to 50% less! Want to lower yours? Get a quote today!
If you would like to speak with us call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here to email or click here to visit our website.
Company: BGES Group
Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont,
© – Copyright – BGES Group 2019