Are you unhappy with your General Liability rates? How about your Umbrella liability pricing? Did it increase again this year? Are your liability policies riddled with restrictions and exclusions? Are these restrictions and exclusions preventing you from getting work?
Well there may be help on its way! Our agency specializes at construction insurance and has 50+ companies to market your account to. A few of our companies, which are “Main Street Type Companies”, because of the volume and relationships we have, are quoting FOR US contractors they would not have considered these past few years. For example, we just reduced a Queen’s contractor’s liability premium from $370,000 to $177,000. That’s a $193,000 savings! Got rid of a lot of exclusions and restrictions too! Ask yourself–>
- Is your liability insurance with a “Surplus & Excess Lines” insurance company? Higher risk contractors end up insured through these type carriers. Rates are higher, coverage is more restrictive. We may now have a better solution for you.
- Do you have a “Composite Rate” which uses “Sales” to determine premium? Or is your policy pricing based on payroll and sub contracted costs? Many prefer payroll and subcontracted costs. If you are one of them we may be able to help you
- Do you have a “Labor Law” exclusion on your policy? Would you like this coverage if affordable?
- Does your liability policies have a “Hammer Clause” that mandates your subs carry certain limits and coverage and have a written executed insurance and hold harmless agreement in place for each sub? Would you like to eliminate “Hammer Clause” from your policy?
- Does your liability policy have a “Contractors Limitation” endorsement? This endorsement restricts the type of work covered by your policy. Would you like to avoid form being in your policy?
- Does your liability policy have “Contractual Liability?” Do you sign customer contracts? This is very important to know.
- Are your policies preventing you from getting work? How would you like policies that almost no one has a problem with?
- Are your subs carrying the right insurance? How are you checking to make sure? Would you like your insurance agency to help screen subs insurance?
- Construction contracts you sign, who checks them to make sure you’re in compliance with their insurance requirements? Is your insurance agency helping you? We can help.
- Are you unhappy with your Workers’ Compensation pricing, company, service? In the middle of an audit dispute and being told pay or be cancelled? Work out of state weeks at a time but your plan doesn’t cover you when you do? We have a great solution. We may have a plan where you do not have to be audited every year. It’s easy to get a quote.
There’s an end of the year push for business! Let us try to get you out of your present coverage situation and hopefully better your plan! If we can save a Queen’s contractor $193,000 we may be able to do something incredible for YOU!
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have a competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Identity Theft – Over the past year hundreds of thousands of people have had to deal with identity theft. This has become such a huge problem so we now offer Identity Theft Protection. We heard stories of kids going for car loans and learning they owe $200,000+ to companies they never heard of. Under our program you can protect yourself, spouse and children. Anyone you know can purchase this protection though our plan! Click here to learn more or sign up.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2019 – BGES Group