We are one of tri-states leading “Workers Compensation Specialists.” We are like human encyclopedias and know all the ins and outs of the Worker’s Compensation System. We know and will use every rule to your advantage (which can end up saving you more than 20%).
We can help with the following issues:
- Audit disputes – We can either help get your carrier to fix what you feel are mistakes or get a new carrier and get you out of your current bad situation.
- Looking To Get Away From Having to Do Annual Audits – Depending on the state and carrier we may be able to avoid annual audits or if carrier insists their audits require minimal documentation.
- Poor Workers Compensation Loss Experience – We can find you a new carrier who won’t make you pay through the nose. Two clients who had over $1 million each in losses ended up paying lower rates than the carrier who was canceling them.
- Being Cancelled – We can find you a new carrier within 1-2 days.
- High Experience Modification Factor – We can place you in a program which will offset a high mod with credits so your rates are better.
- Payroll Being Misclassified – We know what to do to get your carrier to put them in the right class codes.
- Unhappy with Your Payroll Company Who Provides Workers Compensation – We have up to 20 programs and can get you lower payroll processing fees and lower Worker’s Compensation rates.
- Do Not Want To Pay a Fixed Premium Every Month – We have programs that will allow you to report payroll each month and pay premium based on payrolls reported. So for the months payroll are low so too will be your premium. This helps with your cash flow.
- Do Not Want To Pay a Renewal Deposit Every Year – We have programs where you pay up front a deposit then on renewal no deposits are required.
- Sick of Paying Your Broker $1,000 to $2,500+ Policy Fees or 10% Services Fees – We can get you into programs that have no policy or service fees however you get “First Class” service day and evening.
- Your Business Is In a High Risk Category Therefore Hard To Find Worker’s Compensation – We have up to 20 companies to market your account to. One carrier insures companies with very poor loss experience. One company insures companies considered very high risk.
Whatever your issue we can help. You just tell us what you want done and we will find a way to achieve it. Let us take whatever headaches you have and make them our headaches.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Replacing policies that are being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
If you would like to speak with us call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here to email or click here to visit our website.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2021 – BGES Group