If You are Sick of Dealing with Computer Systems and Inexperienced Customer Service People Who When You Call Take Minutes to Hours to Get on a Phone, You Will Love Working With Us! We Work Like a Brain Surgeon Who Specializes in One Thing! Now You Can Have It all Including “PRICING” and “Best In Coverage!” Read On–>
Here’s What We Can Offer You:
- 42+ Years Experience – You know the old saying “You Get What You Pay For?” When you work with us you get:
- To work with a very sharp Worker’s Compensation Specialist
- Who answers your call within seconds
- Who knows how to speak to people
- Whatever you need is taken care of right away
- You’ll probably never have to wait for anything
- Is always available to talk day or evening even weekends
- Who is a smart, helpful, kind, likeable person who you’ll end up trusting because he always does what he says.
- Low Rates – After 42 years of being a “Tri-State Worker’s Compensation Specialist” we know which companies offer the lowest rates and represent them as well.
- The Right Coverage – Each state has their own Workers Compensation Benefit Laws. We offer policies that cover you properly in multiple states. WARNING! Failure to have “The Right Coverage” can expose you to large, uncovered financial losses. YOU will be responsible and one loss can knock you out of business. Getting “The Right Coverage” is critical!
- Proper Payroll Classification – We are “Encyclopedias of Knowledge” when it comes to classification of payrolls. Having payrolls assigned to wrong class codes can cost you thousands extra! That’s where our expertise comes in. Relying on insurance companies and their auditors can be “Hazardous To Your Wealth.” In May 2022 we reduced a contractor’s audit by $10,000! Went from $27,000 to $17,000. That’s why using us is “Beneficial To Your Wealth!”
- Four (4) Programs:
- Stand-a-Lone Worker’s Compensation Policies. We can insure any type of business.
- Special Discounted Worker’s Compensation/Payroll Program for the following classes of business (This Program is Different In That Our #1 Carrier Owns it’s Own Workers Compensation Insurance Company):
- Auto Service
- Contractors – This is the only program we know that has been offering contractors stable coverage for 23+ years!
- Limousine Services
- Local Truckers
3. Professional Employer Organization (PEO) – Being cancelled due to poor loss experience? Without coverage? Come to us for help!
4. State and Assigned Risk
- Cover You In Multiple States – If you operate in multiple states you need to be insured with a company that can cover you in each state. State and Assigned Risk Plans usually pay according to the Workers Comp Benefit Laws of their home state. We have companies that can cover you in multiple states with “The Right Protection.”
- Pay as You Go – For those of you whose payroll varies from month to month, we have programs where you pay less when payrolls are lower and more when higher. Cash flow wise, this can be a big help.
- Payroll Caps Automatically Applied – As an example if you are a New York contractor, payroll caps apply to certain class codes. Some of our programs automatically apply payroll caps so you do not overpay each month.
- No Annual Renewal Deposit – We have programs that eliminate annual renewal deposits. —
- No Service or Policy Fees – There are agencies that charge $500, $1,000, $2,500+ policy fees or up to 10% Service Fees. Unless our program does not pay us, we DO NOT charge you these additional fees.
- Issue Your own Certificates On-Line – Some of our programs allow you to issue your own certificates on-line so you never have to wait.
Here is What Customers Think About Us:
In the middle of the busy season we received a letter from our old carrier that they no longer service NY, only NJ. We had only 60 days to find a new company. We got in touch with Gary who is very knowledgeable, friendly and experienced, assured us that he will take care of our insurance and he did. It has been now more than 5 years without an issue. Glad we found them and looking forward continuing working with Gary and the group.
We have used BGES Group for our insurances for over 20 years and had an amazing relationship with Gary Wallach. Gary is always looking for the lowest cost insurance, the highest quality, and his speed at providing certificates cannot be matched by anyone.
I’ve known Garry Wallach for many years and he’s always been very Professional each time we’ve worked together. He’s always willing to take that extra step to help me resolve any of the insurance issue’s that …More
Gary from BGES Group is by far the most responsive insurance broker i have ever met. He does an outstanding job with advising our small plumbing company on all the ins and outs of big insurance companies and he personally handles getting …More
I’ve worked with Gary for a few years now for workers comp and I would recommend him to anyone needing a new agent. He is very easy to speak to, responsive and always provided great advice and customer service.
I have been working with Gary for over 10 years and find him to be one of the most professional, responsive, knowledgeable and hard working people in the business. You are making a mistake if you do not give BGES a shot at your business. You will not be disappointed!
Gary and his team are phenomenal, they care about every single client as if they would be the only client!
Gary Wallach is the best insurance broker out there. He has been in the business his entire life. I trust Gary completely. He is reliable knowledgeable courteous and responsive to any questions I have. I get my certificates of insurance within minutes after requesting them. Go with Gary and you will see how your business improves.
Gary was a tremendous help in provide information and explaining the details of the worker’s compensation and insurance options for my construction business. Gary is very knowledgeable, I highly recommend BGES Group Insurance. Give Gary a call, I’m confident he will take good care of you insurance needs.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, Workers Compensation Insurance, Premium Recovery, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 60+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Replacing policies that are being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
Copyright © 2022
© – Copyright – 2022 – BGES Group