Here’s are Issues We Can Help With:
1. Rates too high? We have programs whose rates can be up to 40% less. Specifically, we have programs for contractors, limousine operators, local-truckers, manufacturers, distributors, offices, real estate companies and wholesalers. We can get any business owner Workers’ Comp.
2. In the middle of an audit dispute? Client being told pay or be cancelled? Company charging for uninsured subs that have insurance? We can help YOU with your client’s audit disputes as well as give them a back-up plan just in case one is needed.
3. Now without coverage? We can help client’s get worker’s compensation even if they’ve been without coverage for months.
4. Classified Incorrectly? – Client in a wrong class code and company won’t budge? There are some companies that if your i’s are not dotted and t’s crossed will take all your payroll and throw it into the highest rated codes. They have no interest in helping. They want your client to pay as much as possible. We know the rules and will help your client’s get properly classified.
5. Working in multiple states? If you have a client whose home office is in state A but has employees working in state B, depending on their plan, they can be without coverage. For example, you have a contractor who has their main office in State A, has their Worker’s Comp in a state or assigned risk plan, gets a 2 month job in state B and while working in state B one of his employees gets injured. Employee lives in state B so he files claim in state B. Most likely claim will be denied. We have solutions.
6. Poor loss experience? – Client had bad luck? We’ve helped two with claims totaling $500,000 and $1.2 million get coverage. Over the past few years there have been more questionable claims. Depending on what client does, we have a company who can insure them even id they’ve had a streak of bad luck.
7. Is client’s agency’s service poor? Can they get someone on the phone when needed? Do they speak to a different person every time they call? When they send an email does it take days before they hear back? Is their agency charging a 10% service fee yet doing nothing? With us they’ll speak to one person who will immediately answer their call.
8. Client Have their Worker’s Compensation with a payroll service who is NOT transparent? This should not be the case. Some companies charge for everything so if you’re not scrutinizing their bills client can end up paying more than they think. Let us help figure what they are paying so they’re not overpaying.
9. High Experience Modification Factor? – Let us do an analysis and try to lower it. Won’t cost anything. Maybe we can get client back money!
10. Whatever client’s issue we can help. Even though we have not mentioned the issue of concern know we can help. For 38 years we’ve specialized in Workers” Comp. Helping client’s is our #1 priority. We are frugal when it comes to their money. We do not charge service fees (unless the insurance company we use does not pay us a commission). We want to understand their needs, their issues, and work together WITH YOU to help!
If Acceptable To You:
We will pay you a monthly referral fee or however we need to structure it so long as it’s in compliance with the law for as long as we service account.
All you have to do is have your client fill out one of our questionnaires which takes less than ten (10) minutes. We do the rest. You will not have do anymore paperwork.
Depending on state (we only cover NY, NJ, CT) we can set up client where every years there’s not an annual audit or a simplified audit. Less headaches for you.
We will handle all problems, questions, paperwork, servicing.
This can further cement your relationship to your client.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY) – We we have 50 insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have a fiercely competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
Identity Theft – Over the past year hundreds of thousands of people have had to deal with identity theft. This has become such a huge problem so we now offer Identity Theft Protection. We heard stories of kids going for car loans and learning they owe $200,000+ to companies they never heard of. Under our program you can protect yourself, spouse and up to 10 children. Anyone you know can purchase this protection though our plan! Click here to learn more or sign up.
If you would like to speak with us call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or email: email@example.com or visit our website: www.bgesgroup.com.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2021 – BGES Group