1. Rates too high? We have a program for contractors whose rates are fiercely competitive,program offers THE RIGHT PROTECTION (state plans do not) if you operate out of state for weeks at a time. If you are a New York, New Jersey, Connecticut contractor and work in different states, this plan is THE ONE YOU NEED!
2. In the middle of an audit dispute? Being told pay or be cancelled? Company charging you for uninsured subcontractors when they shouldn’t? We can help you with an audit dispute as well as give you a back-up plan just in case you need one.
3. Now without coverage? We can help you get worker’s compensation even if you’ve been without coverage for months.
4. Classified Incorrectly? – In a higher rated class code and your company wont budge? There are some companies that if your i’s are not dotted and t’s crossed will take all your payroll and throw it into the highest rated category. They have no interest in showing you what to do. They want you to pay as much as possible. With us, our program from the start, lets you classify payrolls, so you don’t overpay.
5. Working in multiple states? If you’ are with a company that can only cover your home state (usually state or assigned risks plans) yet you work in other states, you may have a big uncovered financial exposure. Our programs can cover you in multiple states.
6. Poor loss experience? – Had some bad luck lately? We’ve helped client’s with two claims totaling $500,000 obtain coverage. These days we are seeing more questionable claims. If you need help, give us a call.
7. Is your agency’s service poor? Can you get someone on the phone when you need to? Do you speak to a different person every time you call? When you send an email does it take days before you hear back? Is your agency charging you a 10% service fee yet doing nothing? With us you’ll speak to one person who will immediately answer your call. We do not charge service fees.
8. Looking for a Plan That Offers Long Term Coverage Stability – Ours is designed for contractors. Ours can do so.
9. High Experience Modification Factor? – Let us do an analysis and try to lower it. Won’t cost you anything. Maybe we can get you money back, thousands, tens of thousands.
10. Whatever your issue we can help. Even though we have not mentioned the issue of concern know we can help. For 38 years we have specialized at Worker’s Compensation. Helping you is our #1 priority. We are frugal when it comes to YOUR money. We do not charge service fees (unless the insurance company we use does not pay us a commission). We want to understand your needs, your issues, and work together to help.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Funding for the Construction Industry, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance and Personal lines.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50 insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have a fiercely competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – BGES Group
If you would like to speak with us call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here to email or click here to visit our website.
To add multiple users in the same feed, simply separate them using commas: