Our program is designed for contractors (we are NOT a state or assigned risk plan)
Pricing can be up to 40% less
Program offers long-term coverage stability
If you operate out of state 3 or more days at a time, we can offer you the RIGHT coverage (state and assigned risk plans provide coverage based on states workers comp benefit laws. If a worker gets injured out of state, you can be stuck paying claim which could be tens, hundreds of thousands of dollars.)
Our program requires a one-time 10% deposit. No renewal deposits are required.
Our auditors are pleasant, flexible and easy to get along with. We offer simplified audits so our auditors can be in and out within 15-30 minutes. Some states may not require an annual audit.
Our service is FIRST CLASS. When you call you’ll get us on the phone. When you email or text you’ll receive a reply within minutes. You can issue your own acord certificates or we can do them for you. C105.2s usually done within 5-10 minutes.
You will be dealing with one, very experienced person. He has 38 years experience, is friendly, easy to get along and gets the job done.
We DO NOT charge a policy or service fee. Some programs charge up to 10%.
When you have a claim, if it’s questionable and you let us know, we will investigate very thoroughly. We have a special fraud department. We want to keep your claims experience low so we can offer you best pricing.
Problems we can help you with:
1. Rates too high? We have programs whose rates can be up to 40% lower than what you now pay.
2. In the middle of an audit dispute? Being told pay or be cancelled? Company charging you for uninsured subcontractors? We can help you with audit disputes as well as give you a back-up plan just in case you need one.
3. Now without coverage? We can help you get worker’s compensation even if you’ve been without coverage for months.
4. Classified incorrectly? – In a higher rated class code and your company wont budge? There are some companies that if your i’s are not dotted and t’s crossed will take all your payroll and throw it into the highest rated category. They have no interest in showing you what to do. They want you to pay as much as possible. With us, we know the rules and will help you properly classify payrolls so you don’t overpay.
5. Working in multiple states? If you’ are with a company that can only cover your home state (usually state or assigned risks plans) yet you work in other states, you may have a big uncovered financial exposure. Our programs can cover you in multiple states.
6. Poor loss experience? – Had some bad luck lately? We’ve helped accounts with claims totaling $500,000, $1,300,000 and over $2,000,000 obtain coverage. These days we are seeing more questionable claims. If you need help, give us a call.
7. Is your Agency’s service poor? Can you get someone on the phone when you need to? Do you speak to a different person every time you call? When you send an email does it take days before you hear back? Is your agency charging you a 10% service fee yet doing nothing? With us you’ll speak to one person who will immediately answer your call. We do not charge service fees.
8. Have your Worker’s Compensation with a payroll service and do not know what you are paying? This should not be the case. Some companies charge for everything. If you are not scrutinizing their bills you could be paying a lot more than you think. Let us help you figure what you’re paying so you’re not overpaying.
9. High Experience Modification Factor? – Let us do an analysis and try to lower it. Won’t cost you anything. Maybe we can get you money back, thousands, tens of thousands.
10. Whatever your issue we can help. Even though we have not mentioned the issue of concern know we can help. For 37 years we have specialized at Worker’s Compensation. Helping you is our #1 priority. We are frugal when it comes to YOUR money. We do not charge service fees (unless the insurance company we use does not pay us a commission). We want to understand your needs, your issues, and work together to help.
BGES Group’s office is a full service agency offering property, liability, umbrella liability, auto, bid & performance bonds, inland marine, workers’ compensation, New York State Disability and group health insurance coverages.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 40 insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages to.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have an extremely competitively priced General /Excess Liability program. You want to lower these costs, get a quote today! Call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here.
BGES Group’s office is a full service agency offering funding, property, liability, umbrella liability, auto, bid & performance bonds, inland marine, worker’s compensation, New York State Disability and health insurance coverages too.
BGES Group are worker’s compensation specialists (NY, NJ, CT) insuring contractors, limousine services, auto services, local truckers, manufacturers and staffing agencies (Note: we can insure any business). Workers Compensation issues we address: 1) Lowering rates – our specialty programs have been able to save businesses up to 40%; 2) Being non renewed? 3) Audit disputes; 4) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 5) Misclassification of payrolls; 6) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 7) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 8) Covering multiple states under one policy; 9) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 10) Timely issuance of certificates; 11) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50 insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages to.
ALERT NEW JERSEY & CONNECTICUT CONTRACTORS: We have an extremely competitively priced General /Excess Liability program. You want to lower these costs, get a quote today! Call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here.
http://www.bgesgroup.com or http://www.workerscomp.store
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
(C) – Copyright – BGES Group