What We Can Do for You:
1) We have a network of fifty (50) insurance companies. Represent THE BEST PROGRAMSfor N.Y., N.J., C.T. construction companies. Depending on what you do, we will market your account to these companies and get you “The Right or Better Coverage at The Best Rates.” We will help you better your situation.
2) Make sure you have “The Right Coverage” by analyzing your needs then coverage. There are a lot of exclusions in policies. DO NOT wait for a claim before learning you have the wrong coverage. For FREE, have your needs analyzed by a team of “TOP NOTCH EXPERTS!” 3) There are a lot of insurance companies on “Black Lists.” Typically these companies have exclusions that are not acceptable and prevent you from working with new customers. Our companies are NOT blacklisted.
4) Help screen customer contracts so you are in compliance with their insurance requirements. A lot of your customers have risk advisors that screen their contractor insurance policies. We can help you deal with them.
5) Have a written safety manual? We can help put one together for you.
6) Are you screening your subcontractor’s coverage? A lot of liability policies have strict subcontractor insurance requirements. If there’s a claim, and your subs have the wrong insurance, you will have NO coverage. We can help you screen your subs insurance.
7) Using a good subcontractor hold harmless and insurance agreement? This is very important because when marketing your account insurance companies want to see proper risk transfer mechanisms in place. We can help you put one together.
8) We can help you with OSHA compliance, employee background screening, stewardship reports, coordinated loss control survey and inspections, claims management services and disaster recovery.
9) Working out of state and have your workers compensation with a state or assigned risk plan? A lot of contractors who work out of state have their workers compensation with a state or assigned risk plan. Most DO NOT realize if an employee gets injured and files claim out of state there’s probably NO coverage. Employees file claims out of state because it’s more convenient or they receive higher payments. Getting a second workers comp policy is a starting point however, at audit, complications arise (having your payroll records set up correctly becomes very tricky) and carrier double charging occurs. Can you afford to pay $50,000, $100,000 or more and deal with employee’s attorney for years? We have an EXCELLENT program to offer YOU that provides “The Right” protection.
10) Unhappy with your Workers Compensation? Issues we address:
A) Lower your rates – Our programs can save you up to 40%. B) Unhappy with your company’s service? Ours is FIRST CLASS.
C) Being non-renewed? We have 10 companies to go to for you. D) In the middle of an audit dispute? We can help you.
E) We can help you lower a high experience modifications factor.
F) Misclassification of payrolls.
G) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits.
H) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for months.
I) Cover multiple states under one policy.
J) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees.
K) Timely issuance of certificates – Option – You can issue your own on line.
L) You will be able to reach someone by phone, email, text within seconds.
11) Deal with a broker who has 38 years experience. Who when you call answers their phone. Who when you email emails you right back. Who when you text texts you right back. Who when you have a problem is within seconds there to help you. We are old school. Offer boutique service. Every day we deal with contractors, their issues, solving their issues. We represent “The Top” construction insurance programs in the tri-state area. Have a great reputation. We are NOT insurance generalists, we are construction EXPERTS. If you are unhappy with what have contact us today! 914-806-5853 Email: Click here.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Funding for the Construction Industry, Worker’s Compensation, N.Y.S. Disability, Group Health, Life insurance and Personal lines.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists (NY, NJ, CT) helping contractors, limousine services, auto service, local truckers, manufacturers and staffing agencies (note we can help any business). Workers Compensation issues we address: 1) Lowering rates – our specialty programs have been able to save businesses up to 40%; 2) Unhappy with your company’s service, are they difficult to work with? 3) Being non-renewed? 4) Audit disputes; 5) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 6) Misclassification of payrolls; 7) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 8) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for months; 9) Covering multiple states under one policy; 10) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 11) Timely issuance of certificates; 12) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50 insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverage’s. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverage’s, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have a fiercely competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
http://www.bgesgroup.com or http://www.workerscomp.store
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
(C) – Copyright – BGES Group