(We are NOT a State or Assigned Risk Plan)
About Our Program
1. Pricing can be up to 40% less than what you now pay.
2. Our program has been in business for 22 years. It offers long-term coverage stability again at competitive pricing.
3. We cover most contractors including carpenters, drywall, masonry, tiling, painters, elevator contractors, interior demolition, roofers, etc. Usually the only contractors we cannot cover are asbestos or ones that work on the exterior of buildings at heights in excess of 3 stories. We also cover limousine services, auto services, local truckers, manufacturers and under separate programs staffing agencies.
4. Our program is designed so you never over or under pay. When business is slow your premium is lowered. The good news is you usually will not owe anything at time of audit.
5. Binding coverage requires a low deposit. No renewal deposits are required though.
6. We can cover your operations in NY, NJ and CT. Please note state plans usually cover only that states operations. If you work out of state weeks at a time, you are exposed to uncovered medical and loss of wage claims.
7. Our services are FIRST CLASS. When you call you get us on the phone immediately. When you request a certificate it’s done immediately (or you can issue your own certificates using our on-line service). When you have a problem we deal with it immediately and take the worry away from you. We have a medical network your employees can use if injured (in NY it’s optional). This way we help you avoid fraudulent claims and mitigate claim reserves and amounts paid.
8. Person who will be servicing your account has 37 years experience, is professional, pleasant, helpful and knows the ins and outs of the workers compensation system and how to get you great rates and the right coverage.
To Speak With Us Call 914-806-5853, click here to email or click here to visit our website .
Problems We Can Help You With
1. Rates too high? We have programs whose rates can be up to 40% lower than what you now pay.
2. In the middle of an audit dispute? Being told pay or be cancelled? Company charging you for uninsured subcontractors? We can help you with audit disputes as well as give you a back-up plan just in case you need one.
3. Now without coverage? We can help you get worker’s compensation even if you’ve been without coverage for months.
4. Classified incorrectly? – In a higher rated class code and your company wont budge? There are some companies that if your i’s are not dotted and t’s crossed will take all your payroll and throw it into the highest rated category. They have no interest in showing you what to do. They want you to pay as much as possible. With us, we know the rules and will help you properly classify payrolls so you don’t overpay.
5. Working in multiple states? If you’ are with a company that can only cover your home state (usually state or assigned risks plans) yet you work in other states, you may have a big uncovered financial exposure. Our programs can cover you in multiple states.
6. Poor loss experience? – Had some bad luck lately? We’ve helped accounts with claims totaling $500,000, $1,300,000 and over $2,000,000 obtain coverage. These days we are seeing more questionable claims. If you need help, give us a call.
7. Is your Agency’s service poor? Can you get someone on the phone when you need to? Do you speak to a different person every time you call? When you send an email does it take days before you hear back? Is your agency charging you a 10% service fee yet doing nothing? With us you’ll speak to one person who will immediately answer your call. We do not charge service fees.
8. Have your Worker’s Compensation with a payroll service who is NOT transparent with their rates? This should not be the case. Some companies charge you for everything so if you’re not scrutinizing your bills you could be paying a lot more than you think. Let us help figure what you are paying so you’re not overpaying.
9. High Experience Modification Factor?- Let us do an analysis and try to lower it. Won’t cost you anything. Maybe we can get you money back, thousands, tens of thousands.
10. Whatever your issue we can help. Even though we have not mentioned the issue of concern know we can help. For 37 years we have specialized at Worker’s Compensation. Helping you is our #1 priority. We are frugal when it comes to YOUR money. We do not charge service fees (unless the insurance company we use does not pay us a commission). We want to understand your needs, your issues, and work together to help.
Gary Wallach Call 914-806-5853 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Funding for the Construction Industry, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance and Personal lines.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors: We have a fiercely competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
If you would like to speak with us call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here to email or click here to visit our website.
http://www.bgesgroup.com or http://www.workerscomp.store
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – BGES Group