1. Savings up to 40%
2. Long-term coverage stability
3. The Right coverage while operating in multiple states
4. Simplified audits – Our auditors are friendly, flexible, accommodating
5. Premium payments based on actual payrolls. You should owe nothing at audit and when business is slow your payments will be low
5. Low up front deposit. No renewal deposits
6. You can issue on-line your own certificates
7. FIRST CLASS VIP customer, claims, phone, text, email services. When you call you will get us on the phone in less than 10 seconds.
1. Let us market your account to our network of fifty (50) insurance companies and find you lower rates, better coverage, less restrictions. Insuring contractors is our #1 expertise. We insure hundreds of contractors and DAILY have a pulse on which insurance companies insure your type of work, pricing, coverage and change in carrier appetite. Contacting us can only benefit you. Call 914-806-5853.
2. Commercial General Liability – We represent the TOP ten (10) New York programs. Insured with a surplus lines carrier? We represent one of the lowest priced, best coverage surplus lines carriers in NY. Only a handful of agents can offer this program. We are one of them. If you fit we will get you in. We also have companies that offer special discounted packages combining general liability, umbrella liability, business auto and worker’s compensation coverages. Because of policy exclusions, restrictions and contracts you sign it is critical you work with a construction insurance expert. We are one of New York’s leading experts.
3. Subcontractor Insurance Screening – Are you using subcontractors? Do you require them to sign hold harmless and insurance agreements? Are you checking their insurance to make sure they carry required coverages? Are you a sub signing hold harmless and insurance agreements? Do you know if you are contractually liable to cover certain claims and that your insurance policies cover such claims? We have a program that will help you screen subcontractors insurance. We also can help screen contracts you enter into to make sure you are in compliance.
4. Has your Umbrella Liability policy pricing increased dramatically over the last few years? Do you know the exclusions in your policy? Have a “Labor Law – Action Over” exclusion? Employee injury exclusion? Contractual liability coverage? Height limitation? Type of work restriction? Subcontractor restriction or NO coverage if your subs fail to carry the proper coverages? Is your policy subject to audit? For New York contractors we offer the TOP umbrella liability policies.
5. Business Auto Policy – Unhappy with your rates? We have up to ten (10) companies to market your account to.
6. Worker’s Compensation – Unhappy with your pricing? In a state or assigned risk plan and wondering what other options you have? In the middle of an audit dispute? Do you operate in multiple states (if insured through a state plan you may not have the right coverage)? Payrolls assigned to proper class codes? Receiving all the credits you are entitled too? Being charged a 10% service fee? We offer a policy that has a low deposit and no renewal deposits. Provides THE RIGHT COVERAGE if you operate out of state. (do you know NJ medical benefits are higher than New York’s?) Payrolls get classified correctly. Payroll caps get applied automatically. Simplified audits. No 10% service fees. Certificates issued within minutes. Immediate phone, text and email replies.
7. Property/Builders Risk – Need help in this area. We represent all the right carriers.
8. Bid & Performance Bonds – We have a department set up specializing in this area. Need better pricing? Increased bonding limits? Better service? Give us a call and see how we can help.
9. N.Y.S. Disability – Need a quicker turnaround getting certificates? Better claims paying? Have questions about paid family Leave Act? Try us.
10. Group Health – We have a benefits department that specializes in group health/drug/dental/life/other. Looking for better rates, coverage? How about dealing with someone who is an expert, can address your questions, who you can turn to when there’s a claim problem? Try us if you are unhappy with your current situation.
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, property, liability, umbrella liability, business auto, bid & performance bonds, inland marine, worker’s compensation, New York State disability, group health, life insurance and Personal lines.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
BGES Group’s office is a full service agency offering funding, property, liability, umbrella liability, auto, bid & performance bonds, inland marine, worker’s compensation, New York State Disability and health insurance coverages too.
BGES Group are worker’s compensation specialists (NY, NJ, CT) insuring contractors, limousine services, auto services, local truckers, manufacturers and staffing agencies (Note: we can insure any business). Workers Compensation issues we address: 1) Lowering rates – our specialty programs have been able to save businesses up to 40%; 2) Being non renewed? 3) Audit disputes; 4) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 5) Misclassification of payrolls; 6) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 7) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 8) Covering multiple states under one policy; 9) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 10) Timely issuance of certificates; 11) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50 insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages to.
ALERT NEW JERSEY & CONNECTICUT CONTRACTORS: We have an extremely competitively priced General /Excess Liability program. You want to lower these costs, get a quote today! Call Gary Wallach at 914-806-5853 or click here.
http://www.bgesgroup.com or http://www.workerscomp.store
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
(C) – Copyright – BGES Group