1. Commercial General Liability Policy – Does your policy have lots of exclusions, restrictions and conditions? Very important – Is your broker a construction specialist or generalist (most are generalists who lack understanding of policy contract wording)? If they’re not specialists, you will be exposed to numerous uncovered financially crippling claims that can knock you out of business. A clue would be if your policy prevents you from getting jobs? Specialists like us won’t sell you crap but will get you coverage tailored to your needs and designed to cut out excess cost. In addition we will help you put in proper risk transfer mechanisms (we have a department set up for this) and help you review customer contracts. Does your broker review customer contract insurance requirements for you? We do!
For N.Y. Contractors we offer “THE TOP” “Main Street” and “Surplus Line” programs. If we can take you out of a “Surplus Lines” company and place you with one of our “Main Street” companies your rates will be lowered and coverage improved.
For New Jersey and Connecticut Contractors, we represent 10-20 programs. Are you unhappy with your agency, pricing or coverage? Let us address all three!
Please note due to our reputation, size and experience we are “Preferred Agents” for MANY companies. This means we can get you into programs most other agents can’t. Get a quote from us, it’s free! Better coverage at up to a 50% savings is possible. We reduced a Queen’s contractor liability pricing from $397,000 to $193,000. That’s worth giving us a shot!
2. Commercial Umbrella Liability Policy – The insurance companies keep raising their prices. There are more exclusions and restrictions than ever!
We represent “THE BEST UMBRELLA MARKETS” for tri-state contractors. We know what coverage needs to be included and what exclusions &/or restrictions to watch out for.
Looking for lower pricing and better coverage? Let us HELP you get it.
3. Worker’s Compensation Policy – Issues We Address:
1) Lowering Pricing – We have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%
2) Finding a new company
3) Replacing a policy that is being cancelled or non-renewed
4) Poor loss experience causing problems renewing your policy
5) Audit disputes
6) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time
7) Lowering high experience modifications factors
8) Misclassification of payrolls
9) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits
10) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months
11) Covering multiple states under one policy
12) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees
Please note for tri-state contractors we offer one of the best Workers Compensation Programs. It offers coverage stability, proper protection if you work in multiple states (state and assigned risk plans may not which leave you exposed to financially crippling uncovered claims which most contractors are not aware of), competitive rates and first class service. Audits are painless.
Looking for better coverage and pricing? Let us HELP you get it.
4. Workers’ Compensation Premium Recovery – If you pay $35,000 or more a year in premium, let us review your account and look for overcharges. WE GO BACK SEVEN (7) YEARS WITH THIS SERVICE SO IF THERE ARE OVERCHARGES YOU CAN GET TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BACK AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! WE DO ALL THE WORK! If we find any we will get you refunds from your past companies. There’s NO upfront fee. We work on a contingency basis. You sign three documents, we do the rest! We have found thousands, tens of thousands of dollars for clients. Be next!
5. Bonding – We are one of New York’s leading bonding agencies. We have relationships with bonding companies and can get the job done for you when others can’t. We have over 40 years experience helping contractors with their bonding needs. Try us we will make life much easier for you.
6. Business Auto Insurance – We have 10 companies to obtain quotes from. Unhappy with what you now pay let us take a look and see what can be done!
About Our Agency:
- We are construction insurance specialists.
- Been insuring contractors since 1981.
- Do $200 million in business.
- We have “Main Street” programs for New York City contractors (we cover NY, NJ, CT) that just a handful of agencies have.
- We have purchasing leverage and can get you excellent rates.
- On any given day we have a great pulse on the market place. If there is a new program out there that you can benefit from we will find it.
- We have a program to screen all your subcontractor’s insurance policies so you don’t have to do it.
- We offer Property, General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Workers’ Compensation, N.Y.S. Disability, Group Health and Personal Lines (Homeowners, Personal Auto, Personal Umbrella, Boat, Jewelry, Fine Arts) insurance policies.
BGES Group located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life Insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY, NJ, CT) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Replacing policies that are being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2020 – BGES Group