Here’s What We Can Do For You:
- We offer the top construction programs in the area. If we can fit you into one of them you’ll receive great coverage, rates and coverage stability. We helped a Queen’s contractor get into one and reduced his premium from $375,000 to $197,000. In addition, he obtained a “Cadillac” policy that none of his client’s has a problem accepting. We helped a NYC restoration contractor save $100,000 on their liability premium.
- Does your policy have a “Labor Law” exclusion? No Contractual Liability? Subcontractor Hammer Clause? Interior height restriction? Exterior height restriction? Do these height restrictions apply to you or your subs work too? Is your policy rate based on gross receipts? Would it be better if it were based on payroll and subcontractor costs? Do you have Primary/Non Contributory coverage? Blanket Additional Insured coverage? Does your Blanket Additional Insured cover everyone that is required to be covered under the contracts you sign? Do you have Blanket Waiver of Subrogation coverage? If we can fit you into one of our programs we can get you better coverage.
- You know how some large companies have considerable buying leverage due to their volume of business? Well we do billions in premium so we usually can get great deals for our client’s. The beauty of our office is you get the benefit of our pricing leverage BUT “Personally Every Client is Treat Like a $10 Million Dollar Account.” Click here and read what our clients have to say.
- Most brokers are generalists. They sell policies having no clue about the exclusions, warranties and restrictions. This places many contractors in great financial jeopardy. We are construction insurance specialists and have 43 years experience. Instead of taking hours to research your account, we have a team that brainstorms then knows what to do. You get this help for FREE by contacting us.
- Do you need bid or performance bonds? We have a separate department for our client bonding needs. Need higher limits? Lower rates? Expert advice? Whatever you need we can help.
- Are you paying exorbitant premiums for your Commercial Umbrella Liability Policy(s)? The pricing for this coverage has gone through the roof! We have programs that if we can fit you into you can end up saving a fortune with much better coverage. We helped a NYC contractor increase their umbrella from $3 million to $5 million and lowered their pricing from $101,000 to $76,000.
- A lot of contractor general liability policies require their subs carry proper coverage. Failure to do so can cause a claim to be denied or be subject to a substantial deductible. Would you like help screening your sub contractor’s insurance policies? We can DO THAT FOR YOU!
- Unhappy with your Workers’ Compensation company, pricing, audits or service? We have up to 40 companies to bid your account to. We can set you up so you can issue certificates on-line. We do not charge service or policy fees. We can offer you a stand-a-lone workers compensation policy, payroll/wc policy, if you had a run of bad luck, we can probably get you an affordable policy, we offer state plans, we can insure lower risk type contractors such as plumbers and electricians to higher risk contractors such as asbestos, demolition, restoration and roofers.
- We can do for YOU what most other agencies don’t offer. Try to fit you into one of our top programs, design a policy where the exclusions, limitations, restrictions are tailored around your needs. Screen your subcontractors insurance. Help you with bid and performance bonds. We also offer Group Health and all personal lines coverages. Finally “I Personally Will” treat you like you are the only account in the world that matters regardless of size because that is what YOU deserve and how I treat people.”
BGES Group’s office, located in Larchmont, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
website: http://www.bgesgroup.com © – Copyright – 2024 – BGES Group