1. Have high value property located along the shore line or on islands like Fire Island, Block Island, Long Beach Island, etc? We have a property/liability/flood program that can give you the coverage needed. Call 914-806-5853 for help today!
2. Check out our new Construction News website which will tell you what’s going on in the construction industry throughout the country. Click here.
Here Are Issues We Can Help You With:
- Your Worker’s Compensation policy is being cancelled or non-renewed due to poor loss experience.
- Your rates are exorbitant due to poor loss experience.
- You deal with robot like people who can’t think out of the box.
- You’re with a company who uses a composite rate for taxes and payroll service fees and you have no idea what you are really paying.
- You have a high experience modification which is causing you trouble getting jobs and coverage.
- You are with a Professional Employer Program (PEO) and can’t get needed reports, payrolls are not delivered on time, you have to wait 10 – 30+ minutes before you get someone on the phone. You have no one representative to deal with.
- Audits are such a hassle to do with company. Feels like you are going through an interrogation.
- You are in a state or assigned risk program yet you work in multiple states. BUYER BEWARE! You can be exposed to a large uncovered loss.
- You have to wait hours, days for certificates of insurance.
- Your insurance broker is never around when you need them. They never answer their phone. Are always away from their desk, in a meeting, out to lunch, takes days to hear back from them.
- The Insurance agency you deal with has limited choices. The customer service representatives are inexperienced and usually can’t think out of the box.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- You will deal with one person who has 40 years experience.
- This person is a great problem solver and can think out of the box.
- This person is an encyclopedia of knowledge.
- This person knows the ins and outs of the system.
- They have connections and can get the job done for you.
- They are street fighters yet know how to talk to people.
- They will always be there when you have an issue.
- You can trust this person because he always does what he says he’s going to do.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Replacing policies that are being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2021 – BGES Group