- Unhappy with your pricing.
- You are a contractor, your workers perform multiple trades yet their payroll is being thrown into the highest rated class codes.
- Your company audits are very difficult to deal with. Their auditors are inflexible and they make mistakes.
- You are being non-renewed.
- You are being cancelled.
- You have an experience mod of 1.15 to 2.50 which is making it very difficult and costly to obtain coverage.
- You had a few claims, some questionable that caused your policy cost to skyrocket.
- You have your coverage thru a state or assigned risk plan but work out of state weeks at a time. Please note if this is your situation you may not be covered properly.
- You have to come up with a 25% deposit to renew your policy.
- You pay equal installments throughout the year however cash flow at times is slow which makes it hard to pay bills.
- It takes hours to get certificates of insurance. You can never get someone on the phone when you need to. You are being charged a service or policy fee and the service is still poor.
- You have your Workers’ Compensation thru a payroll company and you are not sure what fees they’re charging you.
We Have Great Programs For:
- Automobile Services
- Contractors – We have a program that can save you up to 40%.
- Limousine Services
BGES Group is one of Tri-States leading Workers’ Compensation Specialists. For 38 years we’ve been helping businesses with their insurance needs. We have over 30 companies to market your account to and so if you’re not happy let us find you something better. What really differentiates us from most other agencies is YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO GET US ALWAYS AND WE TREAT EVERYONE LIKE THEY WERE A $50 MILLION DOLLAR ACCOUNT!!!
We are available Monday thru Sunday from 7:30am to 9pm just call 914-806-5853.
BGES Group’s office, located in Westchester County, NY is a full service insurance agency offering, Property, Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Bid & Performance Bonds, Inland Marine, Worker’s Compensation, New York State Disability, Group Health, Life insurance, Personal lines and Identity Theft.
BGES Group are Worker’s Compensation Specialists for the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – Issues we address: 1) Lowering pricing – we have specialty programs that can save you up to 40%; 2) Finding a new company; 3) Being cancelled or non renewed; 4) Audit disputes; 5) Company creating fictitious payroll at audit time; 6) Lowering high experience modifications factors; 7) Misclassification of payrolls; 8) Lowering or eliminating renewal deposits; 9) Getting coverage when you’ve been without for a few months; 10) Covering multiple states under one policy; 11) Eliminating 10% service or policy fees; 12) Timely issuance of certificates; 13) Always being able to get someone on the phone or by email when you need to.
Special Contractor Insurance Programs (NY) – We we have 50+ insurance companies to market your general liability, umbrella liability, business auto, workers compensation, bid & performance bonds and group health coverages. We help contractors set up proper risk transfer mechanisms. If you’re a contractor we offer extensive information about insurance markets, coverages, risk transfer mechanisms, subcontractor screening, ways to lower your insurance costs that lower them.
NJ and CT Contractors: We have a competitively priced (savings up to 50%) General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Business Auto, Workers Compensation program. Want to lower these costs? Get a quote today!
Identity Theft – Over the past year hundreds of thousands of people have had to deal with identity theft. This has become such a huge problem so we now offer Identity Theft Protection. We heard stories of kids going for car loans and learning they owe $200,000+ to companies they never heard of. Under our program you can protect yourself, spouse and children. Anyone you know can purchase this protection though our plan! Click here to learn more or sign up.
Company: BGES Group, 216A Larchmont Acres West, Larchmont, NY 10538
© – Copyright – 2019 – BGES Group